Hey there! I’ve been busy still with stuff in my life so I haven’t been blogging as much as I used to. But, I do try to squeeze some posts on reviews in as well as some deals. Zoya has something going on now that works out to be a pretty good deal to me. Check it out!
The free kit is a nice set in my opinion. Zoya’s next deal will probably be for Easter then Earth Day unless they are cooking something up for Valentine’s.
Here we go again! It started yesterday and will run until January 13, 2016. Get any 3 Zoya nail polishes for FREE with code 4YOU. Only expense will be $15 in shipping, which is a great deal considering they retail at $9 – $10 each.
Promotional shipping is $15 OR spend over $55 and get FREE Shipping! Please allow up to 4 weeks for processing if volume warrants it.
This comes out to $3.75 per shade, which is a STEAL! Which shades are you getting?!
This collection just showed up on my doorstep today! While I’m not a huge fan of more muted colors for Spring, it is a welcome departure from the bold Holiday shades (you know, all that glitter and jewel toned shades). It’s like a palate cleanser for nails really. Here are the details of this collection.
SIX NEW TRANSITIONAL SHADES
Experience color serenity with this muted and tranquil palette of transitional nail neutrals.
· Cala – ZP823: A soft nude with a kiss of warmth that will flatter most skin tones.
· April – ZP824: A light, rosy toned neutral that is a modern take on blush.
· Eastyn – ZP825: A subtle grayed grape that is more interesting than mauve and gives a modern alternative that is ever so wearable.
· Misty – ZP827: An easy to wear taupe that is an updated version of gray with just a touch of green to make it daring.
· Ireland – ZP826: A uniquely wearable green that is muted enough to make it subtle yet still interesting. This green is well balanced between blue & yellow so it’s flattering on all skin tones.
· Lake – ZP828: A softened blue that gives the effect of serene water with just a hint of vibrancy to preserve its luminosity.
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER on ZOYA.COM 12/28/15
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
Available in top salons, spas and on zoya.com
**BIG5FREE, TOXIN FREE: Zoya Nail Polish Formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.
If you’ve been meaning to pick up some Zoya nail polishes….now’s a good time!
Full details of promotion and nail shades in this offer are located on their website here.
Which shades are you thinking of getting? I see a few that would make great Holiday stocking stuffers already. I’m glad to see some shades from the newer collections being offered too! If you need help with what some of these actually look like, I blogged about some of them before here. Aggie and Edyta are the definite must-haves for me in that list. With that said, HAPPY SHOPPING!
What does Zoya have in store for us for Fall/Winter? Feast your eyes on this!
Whoa! I remember the matte velvet shades Zoya churned out in the past and they were awesome. I hope these are too! THEY HAVE A BLUE!!!
Six new MATTEVELVET Nail Colors to slip into this WINTER/HOLIDAY season.
The best-selling, MATTEVELVET finish returns this holiday season with six new shades. Each nail polish perfectly opaque, matte color with that extra special ZOYA MATTEVELVET fleck finish everyone loves.
· Aspen (ZP814) – a sparkling artic white with a micronized diamond pearl fleck.
· Sue (ZP815) – a soft champagne gold with a multi-hued oyster shell pearl fleck.
· Amal (ZP816) – a classic crimson red with a ruby red pearl fleck.
· Iris (ZP817) – a deep amethyst with a fuchsia pearl fleck.
· Yves (ZP818) – a deep sapphire that’s midway in between indigo and royal blue with a blue pearl fleck.
· Honor (ZP819) – a true emerald green with a tone on tone emerald pearl fleck.
NOTE: MATTEVELVET nail color by Zoya is not intended to be worn with a base coat, glossy top coat or speed dryer. Due to the unique matte formulation, color is not as long-wearing as traditional nail color. A completely clean, dry surface yields the best results for matte nail color wear. To extend wear, apply one coat of the Zoya Matte Velvet Topcoat over your favorite matte shades after polish is completely dry.
They’re currently available at $10 each on their website.