Zoya Whispers Collection
This collection just showed up on my doorstep today! While I’m not a huge fan of more muted colors for Spring, it is a welcome departure from the bold Holiday shades (you know, all that glitter and jewel toned shades). It’s like a palate cleanser for nails really. Here are the details of this collection.
SIX NEW TRANSITIONAL SHADES
Experience color serenity with this muted and tranquil palette of transitional nail neutrals.
· Cala – ZP823: A soft nude with a kiss of warmth that will flatter most skin tones.
· April – ZP824: A light, rosy toned neutral that is a modern take on blush.
· Eastyn – ZP825: A subtle grayed grape that is more interesting than mauve and gives a modern alternative that is ever so wearable.
· Misty – ZP827: An easy to wear taupe that is an updated version of gray with just a touch of green to make it daring.
· Ireland – ZP826: A uniquely wearable green that is muted enough to make it subtle yet still interesting. This green is well balanced between blue & yellow so it’s flattering on all skin tones.
· Lake – ZP828: A softened blue that gives the effect of serene water with just a hint of vibrancy to preserve its luminosity.
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER on ZOYA.COM 12/28/15
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
Available in top salons, spas and on zoya.com
**BIG5FREE, TOXIN FREE: Zoya Nail Polish Formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.