Curtain Call: Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme
Hey guys! Today’s Curtain Call post is on a product I’ve used a long time ago. I picked up 2 of these and ended up giving one of them to my mom back home. I find it a bit pricey for what I’m getting, so I never purchased it again. Here’s Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme.
At 15 ml / 14 g / 0.5 fl oz, this retails for $28.40 at their website. It’s a pretty penny for such little product, which led me to have very high hopes for this. The product comes packaged in a small white squeeze tube with a twist cap. The benefits of using this product is listed on their website as the following:
- Begin to see younger-looking eyes in just 24 hours!
- Fight the signs of aging and fatigue – by reducing the appearance of fine lines and puffiness with this clinically tested eye creme.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and the appearance of dark circles by 29% in just 16 weeks.
- Increase and sustain skin’s surface moisture level by an average of 100% after a single application of replenishing eye creme.
- Fortify delicate skin around your eyes with citrus bioflavonoids.
- Soothe and refresh skin with linseed, licorice extract, and echinacea.
Verdict? Not bad, but I’ll pass on this. As an eye creme, it does what it’s supposed to do. But all the other claims? I’m not sure any eye creme can give a noticeable change in just 24 hours. Formula is good and a little goes a long way. I’m not too thrilled about the scent too. It’s a little on the medicine-y side to me. It’s not too strong though and I was able to tolerate it. With all that, I’m keeping my options open to look around for other more worthy eye cremes for a cheaper price probably.
This product can easily be purchased by going through their website or by contacting your local Amway representative.