Curtain Call: Artistry Time Defiance Nighttime Renewal Creme
Hey guys! Here’s another segment of Curtain Call and I’ll have to keep this one short and sweet. The product up for review at the end of its life is Artistry Time Defiance Nighttime Renewal Creme.
At 50 ml / 50 g / 1.76 oz, I remember the price tag was pretty steep to other facial moisturizers and cremes I’ve purchased. Looking at their website, it seems like they have renamed this to Artistry Time Defiance Night Recovery Creme. It comes in a sturdy white tub container with a gold screw top lid. This is described on their website with the following:
- Skin “remembers” how to be young again
- Derma Cell Exchange helps restore skin’s vital communication network
- Helps repair the visible signs of aging caused by environmental stresses
- Restores a youthful appearance while you sleep
- Restores and promotes skin’s firmness and elasticity
- Advanced antioxidant protection shields skin from free radical damage for up to 10 hours
Verdict? Not bad, but I’ll pass. As a facial creme, it does hydrate my skin very well for the night. A little goes a long way. I am not a huge fan though on the grease level, which is why I will reiterate this point again: a little goes a long way. Another things I am not too thrilled about is the scent. Formula is good, but the scent is a little on the medicine-y side to me. It’s not too strong though and I was able to stand it. I don’t really notice any huge changes to my skin in comparing before and after use of this product really. With that said, I’d rather keep my options open and look around for other more worthy facial moisturizers or cremes for a cheaper price probably.
This product can easily be purchased by going through their website or by contacting your local Amway representative.