China Glaze Summer Neons Collection
I don’t know about y’all, but I’m pretty excited with this collection. I have every single neon shade that China Glaze has made since the year they released Limonyte (oh yes, I own this one!), so it’s only natural that I’ll end up with all these as well.
Heat Up Your Summer with China Glaze® Summer Collection
Los Angeles, CA – (March 2012): The sun has nothing on you this summer! Rival its brightness and heat with China Glaze® Summer 2012 collection, Summer Neons. Featuring 12 new sizzling shades perfect for surf, sand and nightlife, the all new hot hues in China Glaze® Summer Neons include:
· Pink Plumeria: Light pink with gold shimmer
· Under The Boardwalk: Fluorescent raspberry
· Splish Splash: Bright sky blue shimmer
· Love’s A Beach: Sizzling hot pink
· Hang-Ten Toes: Bubblegum neon with iridescent purple shimmer
· Beach Cruise-r: Glimmering fuchsia grape
· Orange You Hot?: Bright orange with attention-grabbing gold glimmer
· Surfin’ For Boys: Glistening bright coral
· Flirty Tankini: Shimmery strawberry smoothie pink
· Ride the Waves: Dark ocean blue
· I’m With The Lifeguard: Glimmering lime green
· Sun-Kissed: Hot highlighter yellow
Also available 8-piece box collection featuring Under The Boardwalk, Ride The Waves, I’m With The Lifeguard, Sun-Kissed, Orange You Hot?, Surfin’ For Boys, Flirty Tankini and Pink Plumeria.
China Glaze® Summer Neons will be available as open stock colors and 12-piece counter display.
Individual polishes retail for $7 MSRP and the 8-piece box set retails for $56. ChinaGlaze® Summer Neons will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in June 2012.