China Glaze Prismatic Collection
I’ve heard about this collection before and was hoping that this would be very different from their Eye Candy Collection.
Los Angeles, CA – (March 2012): Array your nails in a myriad of color this spring with China Glaze®’s limited edition Prismatic nail polish collection! Inspired by the colors formed by the refraction of light through a prism, Prismatic by China Glaze® combines glitterand holographic particles to create the ultimate eye-catching, 3-dimensional manicure.
Bursting with color and dimension, Prismatic shades include:
· Ray-Diant – Greenish-gold shimmer filled with specks of silver, pink, green, orange and blue
· Polarized – Silver metallic sheen sprinkled with yellow, pink, orange and green glitters
· Liquid Crystal – Bright blue holographic with purple tint dusted with silver, gold, green, pink and orange
· Prism – Grape purple holographic gleams with pink shimmer and glitters with pieces of pink, blue, green, orange, silver and gold
· Full Spectrum – Baby pink bursts into holographic magenta to party with silver, gold, blue, pink and green particles
· Optical Illusion – Aqua green glimmers with a hint of purple filled with pink, yellow, silver, orange and green flecks
China Glaze® Prismatic will be available April 2012. Individual shades retail for $8 MSRP. The collection will be available in a 3-D 12-piece counter display and as open stock colors.