As promised, here is another giveaway for you guys! They aren’t shades from the latest collections, but they are shades suited for the Holiday season!
The winner of this giveaway will receive 8 shades fit for the holidays. These are Wet ‘n Wild Pink Sensation, China Glaze 5 Golden Rings, China Glaze Tinsel, Sally Hansen Brilliant, Wet ‘n Wild French White Creme, N.Y.C. Purple Pizzazz Frost, ULTA Sugar Plum, and Sally Hansen nail art pen in Gold.
There’s gold, there’s silver, there’s white, and there’s red. There’s also a purple to bring spice to the regular Holiday season colors. There’s a nail art pen in gold and 2 glitter shades. You can create classic looks, colored french manicures, Holiday or New Year’s themed nail art…..the possibilities are endless!
You can get many entries for this giveaway!
1) Leave your name and email address in the comment section of this blog entry. This is mandatory. I have no way of contacting you if you win without your email address. – 1 entry
2) In the spirit of this Holiday season, state one or more things of what you look forward to. – 1 entry
3) Add me to your blogroll. Leave a link for it. – 1 entry
4) Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link for it. – 1 entry
5) Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a link for it. – 1 entry
6) Email me your guesses for the names of the polishes I got from a giveaway shown in this post. – 1 entry for each correct guess and 2 more extra entries if you correctly guess all 3 (REMEMBER: EMAIL me the answers!)
The most that anyone can get is 10 entries. Contest is open to all readers (yes, my international readers!). Deadline for all entries will be December 24, 2010 @ 11:59 PM CST. I will check all entries to make sure they are valid.
So….what are you looking forward to this Holiday season?
It ended right before midnight last night and the number of entries exceeded my expectations. It’s fun to read what people are thankful for this Thanksgiving season. Here is a shot of what the winner of my giveaway gets!
A set of 8 nail polish shades and treatments – can’t beat that! Without further ado, the winner of my What Are You Thankful For giveaway is….
Congratulations! I have sent out an email to her for her mailing address. Stay tuned for details on my Holiday giveaway!