What Are You Thankful For Giveaway! – CLOSED
Ever since I set foot to this country, Thanksgiving has become one of my favorite times of the year. Not only do I get to enjoy the food and festivities that surround it but I also get to stop for a moment and actually think hard on what I am thankful for. I know that I don’t need Thanksgiving Day to actually stop and think about what I’m thankful for but that Holiday gives an emphasis on it. And for those that don’t stop and think about what they are thankful for, they are in a way forced to. I don’t think it’s a bad thing. So….in the spirit of what I am thankful for, I am having a giveaway.
Included are 8 bottles of Fall-ish color for your nails. Included are a bottle of China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat, China Glaze Classic Camel, OPI I’m Suzi & I’m A Chocoholic, OPI Chopsticking To My Story, Wet ‘n Wild Pink Sensation, N.Y.C. Big Money Frost, Nina Ultra Pro Velvet Underground, and ULTA Golden Sands.
You can get many entries for this giveaway!
1) Leave your name and email address in the comment section of this blog entry. This is mandatory. I have no way of contacting you if you win without your email address. – 1 entry
2) In the spirit of Thanksgiving, state one or more things of what you are thankful for. – 1 entry
3) Add me to your blogroll. Leave a link for it. – 1 entry
4) Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link for it. – 1 entry
5) Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a link for it. – 1 entry
6) Email me your guesses for the names of the polishes I got from a giveaway shown in this post. – 1 entry for each correct guess and 2 more extra entries if you correctly guess all 3 (REMEMBER: EMAIL me the answers!)
The most that anyone can get is 10 entries. Contest is open to US residents only this time around. The Holiday one after this will be open to all (yes, that means my loyal international readers!). Deadline for all entries will be November 23, 2010 @ 11:59 PM CST. I will check all entries to make sure they are valid.
So….what are you thankful for?